Tagged as strangeloop
Written on 2014-09-16 10:10:00
It's time for the best programming conference of the year, again!
I fly out to Strangeloop later today.
Here are the talks I'm planning on attending:
Wednesday the 17th:
Future of Programming Workshop/Emerging Languages Camp (all day)
Thursdsay the 18th:
- 09:00 - Joe Armstrong, The Mess We're In
- 10:00 - Stephen Kell, Liberating the Smalltalk Lurking in Unix
- 10:50 - Christine Flood, Shenendoah: Open Source Pauseless GC for OpenJDK
- 12:20 - Leo Meyerovich, The Sociology of Programming Languages
- 13:10 - Paul Snively, Type Systems: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- 14:00!! - Core.async Debugging Toolkit, or Production Prolog?
- 15:10!! - Consistency without Consensus, or Aeron: High Performance Messaging?
- 16:00 - Stefanie Schirmer, Dynamic Programming at Ease
Friday the 19th:
!! = Denotes time slots I'm uncertain about. Open to suggestions...